Affordable non-subsidized apartments in Clark County
Vancouver Housing Authority has built several non-subsidized apartment properties in Clark County that are affordable to persons and families who earn less than 80% of the Area Median Income. We work to provide affordable housing for people in our county who are not eligible for subsidized housing, or are waiting to get into subsidized housing. You will find a list of those properties at the bottom of this page. You will need to contact each of these properties to learn rental prices, and if any apartments are open or if they have a waiting list.
How is affordable non-subsidized housing different than subsidized housing?
Affordable non-subsidized housing
- No subsidies. That means that you will pay the full amount of the rent listed every month.
- Rent is lower than normal market value
- You can apply any time an apartment is open
- There are no extra steps to get into housing
- A portion of the rent is paid by a government program
- You must meet the eligibility requirements to continue to get rent help
- There is a long waitlist for subsidized housing so you might not get housing for months or even years
How to Apply
Please contact the manager of the apartment complex to apply for any of these apartments.
The following housing properties are owned by the Vancouver Housing Authority. These properties are managed by contracted property managers.